Oct 04, 2017
- Ensuring compliance with statuary and regulatory requirements.
- Review of new legislation and how we should respond (e.g.China's Cyber Security Law review).
- Compliance communications to all staff.
- Ethics and Compliance Policy management.
- Ad hoc compliance training.
- Legal Agreements
- Master Agreements.
- Strategic Agreements.
- Staff Contracts
- Overseeing staff contracts including PRC law firm liaison.
- Client work
- Legal advice on research methodology (especially for investigations).
- On-boarding of hedge funds (including establishing compliance processes for each client).
- MNPI reviews.
- Preparing the agenda and other documents for all meetings of the board of directors.
- Managing the companies Share Incentive Scheme.
- Liaising with auditors in relation to material required for the board.
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Maintaining the register of shareholders and monitoring changes in share ownership of the company.
- Reviewing real estate contracts for all offices.
- Designing all contracts with third parties.