The Associate will work on a diverse range of cases including due diligence, market entry studies, corporate fraud and intellectual property investigations, etc.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Working on a diverse range of cases including due diligence, market entry studies, corporate fraud and intellectual property investigations, etc.
- Developing lines of enquiry, including analytical reports to address each client’s specific needs.
- Researching and gathering various data and information through databases, internet and public domain.
- Supporting case managers in terms of investigative & intelligence research and reports writing.
- Verifying the credibility of the information and sources.
- Analysing the information, drawing implications for clients/senior management, and preparing high qualitywritten and oral reports.
- Liaising with human sources to disseminate information.
- Coordinating research and working closely with team members in other company offices.
- Strong academic background, preferably a Masters degree in the fields of Finance, Journalism, International Relations, International Business and Political Science, Law or Security Studies, from a top university.
- Commercial experience preferably 2-4 years’ experience gained from a research-related field.
- Ability to communicate with a high level of fluency and clarity in both writing and speech in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
- Proven ability to perform all methods of research, including desktop research and analysis from primary and secondary sources.
- Strong understanding and developed interest in Asian politics and current affairs.
- Excellent reports writing, analytical and problem solving skills.